Classic Reclaimed Wooden Bar Hire [2.5m]
*Due to high demand, please contact us at email@example.com, before ordering, to ensure availability*
Our original reclaimed wooden bars add a truly rustic and elegant vibe to your wedding or event. Each bar can be personalised with a custom, hand-painted design - such as your names and wedding date or a special quote, making it truly unique to you.
The bar is available as dry-hire-only and is perfect for couples who have a catering company to manage the bar, but may be underwhelmed by other options on the market, or find that they haven't found a bar which matches the style of their day.
- 2.5m wide, around 1m high and 0.9m deep
- Highest quality signpaint ensures handpainted designs won't fade or drip in inclement weather
- Multiple bars can be ordered for larger events / multiple purposes
- Bars can hold the weight of multiple beer barrels
- Large amount of space under the bar for stock and glassware; keeping your venue safe, neat and tidy during your day
- Clients are welcome to dress the bar to suit their style
- Bar is also available to collect from our Wiltshire base in Ramsbury
We offer a serving and styling package with our bars which includes x4 8L Kilner Jars, 8oz jam jar glasses. This is available for up to 120 guests.
We can deliver, set-up and collect the bar from you, or you'd be welcome to arrange collection yourself if preferred (the bar is very easy to put together and take apart and we will happily show you how it's done). Cost for delivery is based on distance from our Wiltshire workshop. If you'd like us to deliver, please email us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very happy to offer two options for purchase. The first is to order and buy online (above). The second is to pay a 50% deposit to secure the booking and the balance, 30 days before delivery. If you’d prefer this option, please email us on email@example.com.
As with all our products, if you have any questions at all about our range of bars, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.